What is your opinion of NAMBLA? (north american man/boy love association)

I think it's sick as hell.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:50 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Are you seriously asking this question, as if there is a mom here who is "COOL" with something like NAMBLA? Maybe they use NAMBLA for a baby sitter to watch their son. I'm sure it's free.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:52 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• yep.. sick
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:53 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I know nobody will be "cool" with it. I just wanna see what other people think about it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:54 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• so i just wonder is this considered homosexuality?
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:56 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I think all those sick bastards need to be done away with...in a slow painful manner
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 9:23 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I know people often can not help what turns them on. What you think about in your head is between you and the divine. But when it involves real action you have gone to far. This organization in sick and should be illegal. No one should have sexual love for a child.
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 9:50 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• It is illegal, and no it is not homosexuality it is pedophilia. Any one associated with this group gets put on watch lists. Not just by the government but by others too. My thoughts on any of these sick freaks, well if they get caught doing something to a young child I do believe they should be put on death row. More and more studies are proving these sick freaks can not be rehabilitated, and they are harming children ruining their lives. And the hundreds of children than can be affected by 1 pedophile is overwhelming.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Alanplus.. i agree.. i think pedophilia has more to do with sexual attraction to children then it does to homosexualality however, in this case of Nambla... im not so sure they are separate issues. and does something like this affect the number of boys who grow up to be homosexual because of it?

does pedophilia affect more boys then girls?
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• they are sick & something is mentally wrong w/ them.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:33 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• It is sick. Sad thing is they use the same argument homosexuals use that you cannot help who you love. I find them gross and cannot believe they are allowed to exist.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jun. 4, 2009