I'm pregnant and my boyfriend left me ..

I have been w/ my baby's father over a year. I am 25 weeks pregnant. Everything was going fine. We talked about getting married He was so happy about the baby. He went to all my appt's..and was extremely excited when we found out we are having a boy! He would always tell me he loved me and the baby..that he would always be here - we are going to be a family.ect.. He's in the process of getting a divorce. He already got custody of his 2 kids. He found out his soon to be ex wife found out I was pregnant. (He wanted to hide this)His reason was so she couldn't use it against him in court. Well he started becoming distant. On Mother's Day, the kids were going to the beach with their mom, and he was going to spend the day with me. Well, he never showed! I finally got in touch with him. He said I "flipped" on him. I havent heard from him since! After that conversation. I haven't seen him, he wont answer the phone..?????

Maya09

Asked by Maya09 at 8:54 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say just give him a little time. He's probably just dealing with his feelings and needs to sort through his thoughts. Im' sorry this is happening to you. But try not to stress too much and just be patient. The last thing you want to do right now is make him feel crowded or like you wont give him any space ... you dont want to push him further away. So just wait for him to come to you. If you have an ultrasound or anything during the time you aren't talking, mail him one of the pics or something like that. But don't call over and over and leave messages and such. Just give him a little time. I hope it works out for you!!
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 8:57 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I think its time to just realize that you probably were just a booty call and now his is back with wifey. buckle down, get child support and move on with your life.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I have left messages begging him to talk to me and just let me know what's going on. This is totally not the person I thought he was. After all he made me believe. Now, I guess he doesnt even care to know what's going on with the baby. He told me he would take care of me and had me quit my job so i could go to school when I was 4months. Now he just up and leaves, and could care less. I want him to be there for the baby. Even if he doesn't wanna be with me. How should I go about this?? I guess as of now I can just pray. When the baby is born go for child support and hope he changes his mind when he meets his son :( I don't know what to do....
    Any suggestions???
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 9:02 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Maybe..But they were already separated before we got together. I had nothing to do with that. Their marraige was over way before I met him. She was cheating on him, on drugs, and left him and the kids.
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 9:15 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Thanks mrsbvader, I hope so. I have backed off..I don't call him anymore. I am just waiting and praying he will come around. I have an ultrasound on the 15th. He knows about it, If he doesn't show I will send him a copy.
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 9:18 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• In that case, just take action with yourself and for that baby. Get everything ready for the baby and if you don't have a job, get one. Call him one last time to let him know that being treated this way is not right and that you are moving on. Tell him thanks for the good times that he did give you, but you have a baby to worry about and you hope he figures things out for HIS sake.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:24 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• he sounds like a lowlife to me. WHat court is going to say that him having another child with the woman he wants to marry is bad? None that is it
    JessieGoins

Answer by JessieGoins at 1:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• 1st off worry abot urself. and baby..if u hav o convi nce a man to be a father .....and be around its not worth it
    babygoins09

Answer by babygoins09 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I want to appreciate what bolaspellcaster@yahoo.com did for re-uniting me and my girlfriend within 3days after 5 months of DIVORCE. Am so happy you are there to assist those that have similar problem like divorce, bring back EX, broken marriage,lost of job, bringing back EX and how to make business move forward. I just have to reserve my comment cos more people are to testify of how great you are. thanks to the great spell caster, contact him for any problem, i guarantee your safety, contact him for any spiritual problems too
    Andy S.

Answer by Andy S. at 9:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• contact Dr Bola he will help you to solve any problems relating to relationship and spirituality, contact him on bolaspellcaster@yahoo.com
    Andy S.

Answer by Andy S. at 9:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2013