Has anyone else read the book "23 minutes in hell"?

I got it for Mother's day,but have just now been able to start it. It's fascinating,I can't hardly put it down. Truly amazing, that God loves us so much, he'd do just about anything to get through to us. I greatly admire the author for having the courage to write the book,despite the naysayers. It's truly incredible how many thousands have come to accept Christ after hearing his account of what happened to him in those 23 minutes.

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 8:59 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I want to read it. I have his book 90 Minutes in Heaven, but I haven't got to read it yet. As soon as I do, I'm going to read 23 Minutes in Hell.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I want to read 90 minutes in Heaven next! He is truly amazing to share his experiences so openly.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I tried to commit suicide when I was 22 years old. I died on the table for a few minutes. I remember that time it was very dark and scary. I knew I was in the darkest place anyone could be and could not feel any love, peace and was terrified. I felt worse than I had ever felt and was crying out to God. I had cried out before and felt his presence this time I did not. I was in agnony then finally felt OK again. They got my heart started and I was alive. I accepted Christ that night and made huge changes in my life. The lake of fire is the least of my worries that feeling of being all alone and never seeing anyone I love and not feeling God was worse than any pain a fire could bring me. I need to read that book.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I haven't read that book, but I have read "A Divine Revelation of Hell" by Katherine Baxter (I think that's her name) & I've read "Didn't You Read My Book" by Dr. Richard Eby. Both were very good and very enlightening.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:09 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yup, sure have. Interesting read.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Oh,, yeah I've read Revelation of Heaven, and Revelation of Hell by Mary K Baxter, too, and got to attend some of her seminars a few years back too. The Revelation of Hell was so descriptive! There are some things I could never forget, and sometimes I cry at just the thought of how many people refuse to believe God's Word. It makes me so terribly sad...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I have that book and his newer one just titled "Hell". I read the first one and really liked it. I haven't read "Hell" yet though. I've got a lot of books on my to-read list.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I did see his story on a Near Death Experience special--on the Sci-fi channel, I think. Very much like what happened to Patrick Swayze's murderer in the movie "Ghost".
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I read the first chapter while I was waiting on a Rx one day but I didn't have the money to buy the book..I want it soooo badly!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 2:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I haven't read it yet but I have read 90 minutes in heaven. Also I saw a documentary about people who had briefly seen hell or heaven. Very interesting!
    LibbyLife

Answer by LibbyLife at 6:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2009