Pregnant??????

SO ACCORDING TO MY OVULATION CALENDAR IMPLANTATION SHOULD HAPPEN TODAY. WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING I WAS CRAMPING LIKE CRAZY!!! I STILL AM!!! I DONT HAVE ANY BLEEDING JUST SOME DISCHARGE. MY LOWER BACK HAS BEEN KILLING ME FOR A COUPLE DAYS BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS FROM STANDING ON MY FEET ALL DAY AT WORK. I FELT REALY NAUSEATED AND STILL DO AND I HAVE A SLIGHT HEADACHE. AM I PREGNANT??????

marriednokids

Asked by marriednokids at 9:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If your implantation day is today there is simply no way of knowing. if you are its possible that you can get a positive HPT in 3 - 5 days, but honestly I'd wait a week to test...wait..no honestly I would NOT wait, I am a pee on a stick a-holic hehehehe, but you should try to wait that long. GOOD LUCK!!!!
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• It's possible that you could be, it's still too early if it's implantation day. take a preg test 5 days after missed period for best results, Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2009