Opinions Please, prego???

I am not due for AF until the 8th so it is too early for a test. I have Montgomery's Tubercles, tingling and soreness in my breasts, mild cramping, headaches, lightheadedness, tired all the time, hot flashes, frequent potty breaks, and very emotional. I have been queezy for like two weeks and last night became sick after smelling cooking hamburger....and this is groase, but I got a yeast infection and when I bought the stuff to treat it the pamplet said it can be due to rapid change in hormones, ie, pregnance. Can you have all of these symptoms and not be prego? We are trying to conceive and I am so anxious. Any advice would be fantastic, Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try taking a test to find out
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I ended up with a yeast infection when i got preggo and baught the stuff for it and when i was reading the box it said if pregnant consult a dr. before using so i decided to take a test and it was positive. (i think it is possible to have all those symptoms because when we were trying to concieve i would think that i was also) take a test get the early detection test and if it is negetive then take it when you are supposed to be getting AF but i had a positive 2 weeks before AF was due. Good luck
    av0531

Answer by av0531 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Sometime AF and pregnancy can be the same symptoms, and for me I tried to test early and it was negative, so I waited a week, till after I missed AF then I got a positive result.
    lilkgfan

Answer by lilkgfan at 4:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2009