Opinions Please, Prego????

I am not due for AF until the 8th so it is too early for a test. I have Montgomery's Tubercles, tingling and soreness in my breasts, mild cramping, headaches, lightheadedness, tired all the time, hot flashes, frequent potty breaks, and very emotional. I have been queezy for like two weeks and last night became sick after smelling cooking hamburger....and this is groase, but I got a yeast infection and when I bought the stuff to treat it the pamplet said it can be due to rapid change in hormones, ie, pregnance. Can you have all of these symptoms and not be prego? We are trying to conceive and I am so anxious. Any advice would be fantastic, Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you can get a first repones test and test today it says days sooner then our missed p id test asap good luck and baby dust to u
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 9:28 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• 4 days sooner
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• yes, you can have these symptoms and NOT be pregnant.. but yet you could be. There is NO way for us to know.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 4, 2009