When is it time for divorce?

I have been married for 2 years. My relationship with my husband is barely there. He did a lot of things to lose my trust and I think its too late for him to change now. We wasted a year in marriage counseling while he was sleeping with another woman. Now I can't stand to be in the same room as him, I have no sexual desire for him, and I am truly miserable with him. Our kids constantly see us fight and my 3 y/0 walks around asking me 'did daddy yell at you?' when she sees me cry. My mom wants me to stay because I stay at home, but I cannot bear to live like this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• if my dh cheated, that would be it for me... i'd leave & take my kids.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:42 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I agree with Josiesmommy00, but my child asking me, did daddy make you cry... Would have been the last straw for me. That right there tells you that its affecting your babys.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• When there is abuse in the relationship,,either partner had an affair. Or you just do not love or care about your partner like you use to. You lost the trust you had for them. Those are all thing I think you can divorce over.

Answer by louise2 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Oh sweetie, I think you already know the answer to this question. you need to do what is best for you and your babies not what your mom wants you to do
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• When one or both parties doesn't care to make it work than it is time for divorce. If he doesn't care to make a change than there is really no use.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 11:37 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Do what you think is best for you and your babies. Only YOU can make the final decision! Good Luck hon.
    m_m_smith_07

Answer by m_m_smith_07 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2009