We rarely make out....

My husband and I rarely make out, we kiss on lips when he comes home but they say kiss should last at least for 10 second but ours is 1 second. Last night we had sex but without kissing. What you think about my sex life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I have sex without kissing all the time. Kissing to me is gross! all them germs in his mouth, my mouth. Na I pass on that thanks. as for your sex life... its really important to kiss for you? If so why?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• sounds like mine. that's just how Ron is,he does not show alot of affection,but he will kiss me back if i start the kiss. i don't get a kiss hello,just when he leaves the house(if i'm awake). it sucks but what can i do?,not every man is perfect,lol!
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• we don't really kiss that much either
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• We don't really kiss much but it is cause I have to be in the mood...We kiss bye but only kiss during sex maybe once a month or so...
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 10:06 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Making out is for people who are dating,,people who are just getting to know each other..JMO We do not kiss like that any more either.Just a peck now and then

Answer by louise2 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Some people dont kiss much. Making out is one of those thing that you tend to do when you CANT have sex and really want to...lol.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• We don't make out and our sex life is fantastic. My husband and I never really made out we both realize the mouth is one of the most germ filled parts of our bodies and find it kind of gross. I would rather put my mouth on my husbands penis he likes that better too.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i never kiss my hubby he smokes nasty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• We love to kiss! We don't sit around and make out all the time, but we do love to kiss each other--we're affectionate people. And we kiss a lot during sex, helps keep the connection between us. And of course it's always fun to have a hot make-out session while I'm cooking dinner or while we're getting ready to get into the shower...we just love to keep our spark alive! And in my opinion, the key to a long happy marriage, is to never stop dating your spouse!

I don't think there is anything wrong with people not kissing--if it works for you and yours, then it works. Nothing wrong with that.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• When he gets home from work, (pop some delicious flavor in your mouth first) grab him up and remind him and yourself what a passionate kiss is. ;)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:55 AM on Jun. 4, 2009