how long after a miscarriage does the symptoms of being pregnant go away?

I had i miscarriage 2-3 weeks ago and have been having syptoms of being pregnant. i know that home tests can still be positive for up to 4 weeks after a miscarraige and my home test said i was pregnant again. and a girl i know had a miscarriage in december and her baby would have been do later this month and said that she still has time where her body thinks its pregnant for still has signs of being pregnant. she had a d&c and everything so she lying.?.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had a D&C in the middle of April for a missed miscarriage before hand I still had all the symptoms I was pregnant. It's true the hormones can stay in your system for up to about a month. Did you have a natural miscarriage because if so I would be concerned about the possibility of retained products that could be sending signals that your still pregnant. I would recommend have the doctors check your HCG levels. Again some of it could be psychological in hopes that the pregnancy is still continuing if you know what I mean. I still kind of get times like that. I'm very sorry for your loss.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2009