teachers.

i love my daughters teacher this year she has been so good to my daughter.i would like to get her a nice book.she loves to read and so do i.can anyone think of anything different or out of the way.everychildrens book i ask my daughter she says the teacher already has,(the giving tree)shel silverstein my favorite.anyway this is a 4th gradeteacher.thanks

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Junie B. Jones, Ramona Quimby, Are you there God, It's me Margaret?, Phillip Hall likes me I reckon maybe, Island of The blue Dolphins, Anne of Green Gables, And Little House on the Prairie, Any Magic Tree House Books.

That's all I could think of for now.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:50 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Kids books right?
    BradenIsMySon

• The Last Lecture (Heard it is GREAT!) Would be my first pick!!
    or
    Secret life of Bees
    My sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
    The Shack (its christian..very interesting)
    Maybe a cookbook...crock pot ones are always different and nice
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• You could always go generic and get a a gift card to a book store!!! that would be greatly apreciated...or if you buy her one just keep the gift reciept so she can exchange it...teachers always apreciate gifts....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I would do a gift card, personally. Maybe Barnes & Noble or Borders? Even if you don't have those stores in your town, the GC can be used online. That way the teacher could choose books for her classroom or one that she would like to read personally. That being said, if you go the book route, I would do a beautiful edition of a classic children's novel--Little Women, Black Beauty, Alice in Wonderland, Stuart Little, Charlotte's Web, James & The Giant Peach, or similar.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i would get her something she can read, not just a kids book for the class.i think she would appreciate being given something for herself
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Hows about a giftcard to a book store instead?
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 3:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2009