ressurection

Does anyone believe that most people will eventually live on earth as perfect or near perfect conditions the way adam and even started out as. After armageddon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I hardly believe in armageddon, so no.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:58 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i believe in the book of revalations(sp)whether i think its true???i have thought about it also.jahovah whitnesses have come to my house and we have discussed this.i am not...and the good shall stay and live in a perfect world???hmmm.i look around i dont see many good people.so i really dont think this is going to happen.but we will see i hope im one of them but whose to say...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I don't believe in Armageddon, or the "new earth" beliefs, so no.
    I don't believe we would need a "new earth" when it would be much more magnificent to live in heaven with God, which I believe exists now, and that people go to the moment they die, without waiting for some Armageddon to happen.
    So it doesn't make sense to me for there to be a need for a "new earth" when people are happy as can be in heaven already, enjoying God's literal presence everyday.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• No.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Anyone who thinks the hallucinations from Revelation are really going to happen, are just as crazy as John was.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:36 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I must be crazy then...woot!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Actually, it's my theory that John was high and trippin' on magic mushrooms--I can't think of any logical way to explain seeing a seven-headed beast rise out of the ocean with a scarlet woman on it's back. Well, it WAS the Mediterranean--maybe sunstroke!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I totally agree witchqueen!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Not even looking at it from a religious veiw, i certainly think there will come a day when humans almost completely destroy each other. Those that remain will have to start over in hunter/gatherer societies and live as our anscestors did. IMO its a natural cycle of Earth and human history. The rise and fall of Rome, the Renissance, etc. Its simply a matter of time. If we can evolve emotionally as a human race to cut down on mass wars, cohabitate, and work towards a cleaner planet, then we can probably start to reverse our negative impact. But, if not, I see it as the universe's way of knocking us down a peg or two...Down, but not out!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i dont know, i thought about this question and why not?, Gods original intention was for perfect humans to fill the earth. so why wouldnt he do that again? as far as there arent alot of good people, sooo true, but I did see in the bible, Jesus said,

"Enter in through the narrow gate, for wide the gate and broad the way that leads to destruction, and many are they who enter in through it.
    14For narrow the gate and straitened the way that leads to life, and they are few who find it.
    Mat 7:13-14.

just seems possible imo. I think it would be nice though, being perfect, no homelessness, no diseases, no body fat, woohoo, I'll take that any day.

proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2009