Things to eat

My son is going to be a year in a few days and I'm stumped on stuff to feed him. Everytime i try something he spits it out and won't eat. Any suggestions?

LKY678

Asked by LKY678 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He can eat pretty much every thing you eat Just in smaller portions and sizes. He still can't have peanuts but other than that I think he is good. You just keep introducing him to the foods and sooner or later he will start eating. All of these foods are a weird and different texture and taste to him. He has to get used to it. Don't stop giving it to him just because he spits them out. It takes time and patience.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:08 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• YEP..agree with Above....just try multiple times...more than one day...its new it taste funny..feels funny...but once hes used to it..he can sit down and just eat with you...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 4, 2009