When i called the local printing place the lady didn't sound to sure about things..

I called our local printing place to see about getting birthday invitations made for my daughters birthday. I have a picture that i want used and a card created it possible. When i asked her if the did invitations or just staionary and letterhead and stuff. She was like um well, no we do invitations too. But her tone was like i'm really not too sure. Anyways i asked her if i came but and showed her what i am picturing would she be able to tell me if it can be done. She said yes, but i don't want to waste my time . Time is running out and i may should go out of town and try. Should i give her a try. How long do you think it would take for them to put together a sample if they can do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It will only take them a day or so depending no how busy they are to print them. A week at the most. I would go and see if they can do it, maybe they just don't do it as much as the other things so she was a little thrown off. It never hurts to check it out and if you don't like the job they do then dont pay for them and use store bought ones or buy a computer program that will let you print them from home anyway you want them.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 4, 2009