Not married so dont freak out

Had some company over last night and I thought i heard the door open and shut while we were busy. he said it was the blinds blowing in the wind. My dad NEVER calls first he just comes over and if I dont answer he uses his key. House was dark and he left a msg. about 30 minutes after the noise that said..."It's only 10 you can't be in bed yet! Your getting old!" he was chuckling, but I dont know if he was teasing me because he knew I had someone over. I dread calling him it is so embarrasing!!! Maybe he will start calling first but I wish I knew if he came in the house and realized...then left UGH!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ya that would suck, get a chain latch lol, you know the ones you use only when inside the house. That way he will open the door and bam very loud distinct noise.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• aww...it happens..dads have "company" too...so no worries..just call and feel things out..dont avoid him over embarssment..and yes hopefully this teaches him to call before using a key..your a big girl you need your privacy!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• wow that is really embarrassing...wow I would of been so nervous to call him
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• bet he'll call first now!! lol!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• my parents live w/us one day we were upstairs ahem ya know, anyways we get done and i realize the baby monitor is still on, and so is the one downstairs...ya i didn't want to walk down the steps for like 20 mins i made him go down first.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:34 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My dad walked in on me as a teenager.

He still doesn't knock.

And I had to have a very serious conversation with him about the use of condoms.

Fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• vabchmommy...LMAO!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Um, well...were ya'll noisy or quiet? If quiet, then you probably don't have anything to worry about. Buuut since he was laughing.....he probably knows..................sorry!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:51 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• OMG how embarrasing! But look on the bright side--it would have been a heck of a lot more embarrasing if YOU had walked in on HIM! You are a big girl now, old enough to have your own home. It's time for daddy to start knocking on your door and waiting for you to answer, not trot right on in. The chain-latch is a great idea. But DON'T rely on it as a safety measure to keep anybody but your daddy out, they are flimsy little things!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:57 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Get a dog and don't tell him.Or lock your door. Let that be a nice surprise! But seriously you should try talking to him, you are a grown woman and you need privacy. At the very least he should call or knock before barging in.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 12:18 PM on Jun. 4, 2009