• In the Spotlight:

What is the worst thing you have done to someone?

I am talking about something mean emotionally or phisically that you have done to someone. You don't have to regret it or feel bad about it. I think the worst thing I did was in 7th grade. Ok I could not stand bullies, I hated people getting picked on, so I took up for the kids who got picked on. There was this 1 kid who was so sweet, yeah he was a little nerdy, but he was as sweet as he could be. Well there was this guy who picked on him very bad. 1 day the mena guy spit on this kid, I got furious. I had on this pair of boots that had about a 1/4 of an inch thick piece of wood in the toe, and I kicked the mean guy as hard as I could in the nuts. He hit the floor and was still there like 30 minutes later. He had to go to the dr. because he satrted peeing blood. I got in trouble and I felt kind of bad, but this guy was very mean and cruel to people who were smaller than him, so I lost my temper. What about you?

TeriMelisa

Asked by TeriMelisa at 11:37 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That would be the time I slipped an Ex-Lax-laced pudding cup into the lunch of a cheerleader who started the chant "Eat A *clap clap* Salad! *clapclapclap*" in front of the entire school. She shat herself spectacularly while on top of the pyramid and is probably in the process of Not Ever Living That Down.
    I'm not sorry I did it.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:59 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• OMG thats funny yet terrible. I wonder if that man could have children today.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I got a girl fired once. She kept causing a lot of problems with me, and twisting every thing I said and did. I had my roommate call and complain about her. She had treated me poorly (insulting me, calling me names, etc) in front of a customer, which I reported to my manager. He did nothing, so I had my roommate pretend to be that customer. She got fired the next day.

I got fired a month later for ONE customer complaint. Karma's a bitch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i got into a fight with some kid when i was younger, his dad ran out on him and his sister and mom. and i told him atleast i have a dad who loves me . . . he cried, still hates me to this day. i feel bad, but id never apologize for anything i have said or done. when i get into a fight or an argument, my goal is to hurt you and ill do or say whatever i see fit to do so. not you personally but anyone in general that it happens to go down with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• LOL to funny ...I have done a lot of mean things to my ex one time he made me mad so I broke all his windows out well maybe twice umm kicked my sisters ex in his nuts for beating her up ...I would like to add that I was young than and have matured sense lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 11:47 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yeah I have still got a temper on me, but I have learned to control it better.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 11:54 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• we were at a party at a bitchy girls house and she was always so rude (not sure y we went to her house) but we were young. While going to the bathroom we decided to pee on her toothbrush..feel really bad about that one!!!
    Anonymous

I'm not sorry I did it.

LOL
    Anonymous

• WOW this questions just brought back some memories.
    We had a friend Bobby who was the moronic dumbshit, no one could stand him but he just showed up places where we were. I just got my 1st car and went to visit BF (Future DH) and Bobby was infatuated with jumping in window of slow rolling cars. I was driving off and he dove thru my passenger window. I slammed on my brakes and his face hit the windshield and bounced on the dash. He broke his jaw and cheekbone . We still laugh about it.

I took the boat and left my brother in a duck blind out in the marsh, all night.

My brother and I gave my aunt Debbie a heart attack, no really we did. Card night at my parents house. It was a straight shot from the front to the back door. We caught a little 3ft alligator, taped its mouth and threw him in the front door, he scurried thru the house under the card table, out to the back door and dropped off the dock into the water.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 12:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• When I wasn't even 12 I chased my sister around the house with a butcher knife. I don't even know why I did that . I know she forgives me, but it still hurts to think I did it.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 12:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2009