what should i do?

i have asked this question but let me go into more detail!! my boyfriend and i got together 7 yrs ago.we stayed together 3 yrs, and seperated so i could get clean off drugs. he didn't use.we seperated for 3 yrs, and last sept. got back together.he was around my kids the whole time we was together before, and now.now that they are 12 and 15 they are use to having friends over.it is summer break and they want there cousins, and friends over.my boyfriend is 46 and never had kids of his own. my kids consider him as there dad.he has been getting really upset cause i allowed my niece, and nephew to stay a week, and now allowing my nephew, and my cousins kid to stay a week.my kids never get to see these kids during the school year so now is the only time they can see them.this is my boyfriends house, but he allowed us to come live with him and tells the kids this is our house just as much as it is his.how can i solve this problem?

okc-mom-2

Asked by okc-mom-2 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Try not having back to back sleepovers and people over.I think his problem might be that he feels that he never gets alone time at his house.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i completely agree with dylansmom....i would talk to him and jus tell him i would still like the kids to have sleep over but maybe not quite as long and not so back to back. and jus explain to the kids they can have one or two days but there needs to be a lil bit of a time for a break.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I can relate to him. In the summer time you're around the kids a lot period, everyone's hot, everyone's bored... and I don't want kids over at my house very often. And only one at a time extra at that.
    Maybe you could do a couple of days instead of a whole week? And space the visits out. You may, but I can't be intimate with the hubby with other people in the house and the food and water bills go up with extra mouths to feed and bodies to bathe, less puter time if they get online, less I get to watch what I want to watch, less everything good and more everything else it seems like.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:54 AM on Jun. 4, 2009