DO U THINK SO

Hello eveyone, this is whats goin on,my last period was on May 5,2009 ok I ovulated between the 18th and the 19th,(those were my 2 fertile days) well anyways I had unprotected sex on the 18th the day before my egg dropped, on my ovulation day, anywho, 2 days ago I just throwed up out of nowhere, and when I throw up I felt better, its like my bleed pressure and my temperature was going up and i was getting real hot until I throw up, my period is suppose to come on, on the June 2nd, but i strongly doubt that it comes on because i think im pregnant! OK IM 3DAYS PAST DUE FOR MY MONTHLY, IT WAS SUPPOSE TO COME ON, ON JUNE 2ND, BUT GUESS WHAT THERES NOTHING, I CAN FEEL THE CRAMPING BUT I SEE NO BLOOD, IM GONNA GO GET A PREGNANCY TEST TODAY, I WAS WONDERING DO ANY OF YOU GUYS THINK IM PREGNANT SO I WONT BE SO SHOCKED WHEN I REALLY FIND OUT THE RESULT, IT WILL HELP IF I CAN HERE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!!:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My dates are the exact same as yours and I just found out Im pregnant so you could be. I had really light cramping that felt more like pressure.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• pee on the stick and it will tell u
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i think u are.. u are having all the signs.. sometimes u dont ovulate on the days u think u are suppose too.. plus sperm can survive in ur body for 24 hours or so. good luck!! let us kno wat the test say!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• you can call you local health clinic and ask for a pregnancy test. some give them out for free.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• hey this is so crazy thats the same exact day i got my last period and i had unprotected sex on the days i was fertile too but the thing is my hubby didnt go inside of me but theres always a chance that you can get preggo when you have inprotected sex well anyways i was suppose to get ine on the 2nd and it still hasnt come either i dont know if i should wait a couple more days or what i know i didnt answer your question but it just blew my mind that that we had a lot in common im not really cramping but my boobs are hurting which is normal before i get it but its still a no show good luck to ya
    Anonymous

• It sounds like you very well could be!!

If your past your normal luteal phase period which from the sounds of it you are than chances are good that you are pregnant!! GOOD LUCK!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• IM REALLY SCARED TO FIND OUT THE RESULTS, BUT THATS CRAZY THAT WE HAVE THE SAME EXACT DAYS, I THINK YOU ARE PREGNANT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Dont be scared let me know what your results are i hope you get what you want? i started cramping a little so i think im going to start mine soon :( were not trying to get preggo but it would be great if i were good luck to you again
    Anonymous