How do I get pizza sauce out of a white shirt that has already been washed?

I love this shirt on my son and was a nice dress shirt for church. Help!

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i use the clorox2 safe on colors thing . it got dried blood out that had been washed once. it does work really good. probably let it sit on there for like and hour or so to make sure......
    luckyhart

Answer by luckyhart at 11:48 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• What I do with my daughters clothes is
    I just keep washing them....
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• For a white shirt, unless the fabric says no bleach, I'd use bleach. I usually dip a q-tip into the bleach and touch the spot or pour the bleach on a cloth and touch, or make a bleach solution in the sink and put the area in the solution. It would be safest to try a place that isn't visible-- say the inside of the seam to make sure bleach won't harm the shirt.

Answer by Bmat at 12:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• oxyclean, put a scoop in a bowl of cold water and after either using a stain remover directly on the stain or detergent soak it, one, 2 upto 5 days or more, depends on how often you wash it. Check the stain after washing and if it's still there repeat the whole cycle.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I am a big fan of Stain Stick.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Earth Friendly makes a product called oxoBrite (I buy it at Trader Joes); It has removed washed in and dried grape juice.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2009