HELP

HELLO !!! IM A FAMILY OF 6 KIDS MY LAST BABY IS 4 MONTH OLD AND I NEED TO HELP MY HUSBAND WITH MONEY AND I REALY NEED A JOB I HAVE BEEN LOKING FOR JOB BUT THERES NO LUCK ,SO I WAS WONTHERING IF THERES A REALY GOOD WORK AT HOME JOB THAT WILL REALY WORK AND NO FEE ? IF SOMEONE CAN HELP PLEASE.

maldonado

Asked by maldonado at 11:51 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• I sell Avon...the only way you make money off of Avon, is if you know of a lot of people who will buy from you. the more customers you have the more money you will make. It is only $10 to start. You can go to Avon.com and put in a small application.

Or do what I do, Not only do I sell Avon, I baby sit. I have a three year old son and a 19 month old daughter, I am babysitting a 5 week old and a 21/2 year old boy. I only charge $70 a week but you could charge more.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:56 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• there are a lot of companies that allow you to telecommute. i worked for American Airlines for a while as a reservation agent out of my home. its easier if your kids are in school, because a lot of these companies require that you still put in 8 hours of work. obviously, if you are on the phone, you can't have kids in the background. i believe that fortune 500 keeps a list of companies that allow employees to telecommute.
    JZamora13

Answer by JZamora13 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Avon wants money up front for materials- and if u already have ladies in ur area doing it - u wont sell alot if they already have the clients ( I only made enough to cover what I bought.). Telephone work and computer wok - wont work- if u have to spend hours on the phone or computer- you have 6 kids. Most internet companies want money up front for materials or tranning or website fees, etc. Ur best bet since ur doing it already is to get some school age kids after school and during the summer- put ads up on bulletin boards and tell neighboors ur looking for extra monsy for after school daycare and summe time. Do it now - people are looking for summer help.
    Anonymous

• IF U COULD MAKE ALOT OF MONEY ON THE INTERNET WORKING I WOULDNT BE ON THIS SITE.
    Anonymous

• Are u on WIC- do u use coupons - u can help him by budgeting and dont have any more kids if u cant afford it ( Im not trying to be mean). Have a yard sale and sell ur old baby stuff @ the local consignment store- baby sit when u can.
    Anonymous

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 12:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 7:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I'm working from home, Ineeded more than my part time pharmacy technician job, so I started with Procard, no fees to start-no fees ever and everyone helps you.

You'll have to wait for payroll cause they pay monthly but its a real job.

There are telecommuting jobs but its a real jungle cause everyone is applying for them, youc an see a list of thise companies(like American Airlines at HomeCareerSucces.com in the forum.

Work at home...and spend more time with your children!

Best of luck

❤Emma

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:06 PM on Jun. 5, 2009