Has anyone tried Intelligender?

Was it right for you?

Holly126

Asked by Holly126 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hell no it lied to me both times. Such a waste of money. (a lot of money)
    I should never have bought the second one. Just wait and do an ultrasound. Much more accurate.
    If you can't afford the ultrasound, just be surprised at birth.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:53 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• If you do EVERYTHING exactly as the directions say, and I mean everything then it has an 80 something percentage for being right if it reads "boy" and a 90 something percentage if it reads "girl". I'd wait until 10 weeks or after to do it.
    ours

Answer by ours at 1:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Oh and P.S. I've read allllll about it and honestly it's only 30 bucks, big whoop! Just another fun thing to do while pregnant in my opinion and if it's right then that's cool but if it's not, oh well. It's not a 100% so you can't fully rely on it. Like I said though, if it says girl it's more likely to be true. :]

I'm taking mine next Wednesday!
    ours

Answer by ours at 1:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• it worked for me! =] i still had an ultrasound though just to be sure.
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 1:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I'm 15 weeks and you're right I am just doing it for fun. My gut is telling me girl and this pregnancy is WAY different then my first one. :) I want to see if my guts right.
    Holly126

Answer by Holly126 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2009