how many months do boys start to teeth?

My son is 6 months and no signs of teeths :(

janesky

Asked by janesky at 11:53 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Dont worry mom, each child will teeth at different ages some as early as 3 months some as late as 1 year.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:56 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• It has nothing to do with gender. And there is no set age for teeth. Some kids are born with teeth and some don't get any until they are one year. I wouldn't even worry yet.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:56 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i just took my son for a well-visit on monday. and the pediatrician said teeth can come in from birth to 2 years of age.
    smb87

Answer by smb87 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I don't think gender really matters much, and age doesn't really either. The AVERAGE age is around 7mos, but it's just that, an average.
    My son popped his first tooth at 6mos, but he's still workin on gettin it all the way in, and working on #2.
    Don't worry yet, your son has plenty of time to his teeth in!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• dont rush it, the later the better my daughter got her 1st tooth when she was 1 yr old the doctor sd its better if they get them later so they will be off the bottle and you dont have to worry about tooth decay.
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 12:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2009