did you know miracles happen to day-just like in biblical time?

There was an atheist couple who had a child. The couple never told their daughter anything about the Lord. One night when the little girl was 5 years old, the parents fought with each other and the dad shot the Mom, right in front of the child. Then, the dad shot himself. The little girl watched it all. She then was sent to a foster home. The foster mother was a Christian and took the child to church. On the first day of Sunday School, the foster mother told the teacher that the girl had never heard of Jesus, and to have patience with her. The teacher held up a picture of Jesus and said, “Does anyone know who this is?” The little girl said, “I do, that’s the man who was holding me the night my parents died.”

http://krishna.org/modern-day-miracles-jesus-christ-god-and-prabhupada-are-not-dead/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• It looks like the nay sayers have been sienced! It is hard to accept you are wrong.
    Anonymous

• Funny how simple it is for people to trash God
    and then wonder why the world’s going to hell.

Funny how we believe what the newspapers say,
    but question what the Bible says.

Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven,
    provided they do not have to believe, think, say, or do anything the Bible says.

Or is it scary?

Funny how someone can say “I believe in God” but still follow Satan (who, by the way, also “believes” in God)

Funny how the lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene pass freely through cyberspace, but the public discussion of Jesus is suppressed in the school and workplace.

Anonymous

• public discussion of Jesus is suppressed in the school and workplace.

Funny how when you go to forward this message, you will not send it to many on your address list because you’re not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it to them.

Funny how I can be more worried about what other people think of me than what God thinks of me.

Jesus Loves You.
    Anonymous

• O.K. that sounds suspiciously like a song on one of my Christian cd's. Let's not make fun of God, I suspect He probably doesn't like it.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Thats a country song.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Awesome story...i love it.....and yes i agree with anon :03....we let alot of things slide until religion comes into play......
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I am not making fun of God. I am not sure what you are talking about. I really am not making fun of God sorry it came out that way :-) I wanted to point out miracles do happen
    Anonymous

• There are miracles happening all around us all the time. The problem is that one has to be looking for the hand of God in order to see those miracles. Our God is an awesome God, and He rules and reigns, whether or not people choose to see Him in all His glory. I cannot imagine living my life in any other way nor in any other place other than in His awesome presence. He delivers us from every imaginable pit; He comforts us like no one else can; He encourages us when we feel low; He never leaves us alone. Every one of those facts is a miracle in and of itself. But the greatest miracle of all is that He saves our souls for all eternity, and that's one I hope no one misses.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• That is not a true story, it is a made up song.

Show me a true story, then I might join in on your "shove God down the throats of the world" quest.

Nice try though.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• What is the song? However...there are MANY MANY MANY true stories put into songs.
    Anonymous