Anyone ever experience anything like this?

Lately (past couple weeks) my 6 month old son has been waking up several times a night crying. There is no fussing or whining before, he immediately starts crying. When I go to him there is nothing that comforts him. Last night he refused to even go back in his crib. It is almost like he is crying out of pain or fear. My older son had night terrors around age 7-8. I was thinking it could be that but with a baby it is hard to tell. Has anyone had this experience is there anything that worked for you.

J.P

Asked by J.P at 12:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son does that during the day i kinda blame it on teething....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• could be teething, could be a growth spurt, could be a bad dream...who knows. My daughter is one and does things like that sometimes, and the only thing that helps both of us get back to sleep is to bring her to bed with me.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2009