Seasame Street Fans...

If you kids watch seaseme street no doubt you have see the Bert & Ernie's Great Adventure skits... But have you listened to the words of the themesong? If you listen closely Bert says "This is Kinky" after they go flying on the bed together... The first time I cought it I couldn't believe it! Now, I can't stop laughing!!

*I'll post a link below to one of the skits so you can listen for it yourself!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrdYGhp1O8o

He says it about 22 seconds in...  Listen carefully!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• No my son hates Seasame Street he's a Noggin fan(like nick jr shows) he learns a lot from those shows. But If you post a link I would love to listen! LOL There is a lot of bad things that get said in cartoons, like the movie barn yard I guess there was A LOT OF crap from parents because there were some things said, I watched it and don't remember. But again I would love to listen and hear for myself!
    Anonymous

• is that actually a real sesame street skit? That is not how Burt and Ernie look....I don't know..was that actually on tv or is this something someone made up to make fun of....

2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:25 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• LOL that was funny, in between the words he chuckles and says "this is kind of kinky" it's his voice from what I remember. Wow I wonder if anyone else caught that?
    Anonymous

• "everytime the bed starts tappin...something special is gonna happen" Ernie
    "This is kinda kinky"- Bert

and they go behind a cloud. lol I have always thought Bert and Ernie were gay. Too cute!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yes, it's real! The first time I heard it was while my kids were watching SS on PBS... I couldn't believe it so I looked it up!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:36 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I thought so to ...until I used the caption he says that sounds kicky.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2009