i NEED to KNOW whats WRONG!!

i was 12 1/2 weeks 2 weeks ago, well my doc couldnt find the babys heartbeat. my doc told me he wants to see me back in 2 weeks... i just read another question and this girl had the same thing but the doc wanted her to wait 2 weeks to see if she miscarries on her own. so is thats whats going on with me? he's just waiting 2 weeks to see if i miscarry on my own. im freaking out and i cant stop crying please someone help me out. what would you do? should i go to the ER , i was hurting really bad tuesday and it stopped i slept for like 5 hours then i was okay. what do u think?

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 12:25 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would go to the ER, but sometimes you can't hear the heart beat until around 13 weeks. You can't always hear it at 12 weeks. Don't worry until someone gives you an absolute reason to worry.

Just go to the ER and get an ultrasound done. See if their is any fetal movement or if they can find maybe find or hear a heartbeat. good luck...best wishes.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• you could go to the er or just wait it out you cant always hear the heart beat at 12 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• are you bleeding at all???i have three daughters of various ages and i tell you it happened to me with all three.i bleed with all three.i would wait to see what happens.all babies are different.i hope you are ok though keep us up to date...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I heard my babys heart beat yesteday at the doctors at 10 weeks and four days
    JessieGoins

Answer by JessieGoins at 1:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I have an appointment in 2 weeks for my 12 week check up and my midwife said that they don't always find a heartbeat at 12 weeks and if that happens she will just have me come in 2 weeks later and then all should be well, if not then they will do an ultrasound. I'm sure everything is fine but if you are really that worried just go to the ER and have then do an ultrasound. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• get blood tests to see if ur levels go up
    Anonymous