i'm ready for #2, but not husband.

my husband and i have a 2 year old son and i'm past ready for another baby. my husband shows no sign of being ready again, but when we have sex, i try and get some of his sperm in me. bad idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You minx...Just talk to him...If your both in agreement that you want another one sooner or later, I think sooner is better. If their close in age they have a family built in peer.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Oh my. Yes, very bad idea indeed. Having a child has to be the decision of both parents. You would betray him if you had one before he was ready. Show your love for him by being honest with him.

Answer by Bmat at 12:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• It only get harder as you get older.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• VERY BAD, like possibly ruin relationship bad. lack of communication is already bad, but going behind his back and doing it on purpose could be lethal...talk to him..tell him what you want. and ask him why hes not ready, you may be suprised, maybe he wants to enjoy his first baby and YOU more, babys take all the attention from daddy
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2009