Name some random child related items rolling around in your car

I have DS games, art supplies, a school ID, and many random things from my son in my truck at any given time... Is this the norm? Do all kids randomly leave their belongings scattered about or is my son just "special" like that? lol

Tzutchka

Asked by Tzutchka at 12:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• all thats in my car is a her sunlasses, and i think one of her toy cellphones is under a seat
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• sun hat ..baby bjorn...sippy cup..bug net..probably some toys under the seat. These are things I purposely keep in the car.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Toys, books, clothing, diapers(clean) baby wipes and baby powder.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 12:36 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Happy meal toys and capri suns
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• diapers..jar of formula...water...bottle...ummm...im big on what ifs so atleast one of everythign i may need. i think i could actually survive in my car for awhile!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• shoes, socks, various toys they HAD to leave the house with. I just cleaned the van out last week, so it's not as bad as usual right now.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I don't know what is in there anymore. All I see is printer and computer parts strewn about from my finance's job of roving the east side and coming to the aid of jammed xeroxes and troublesome computers. If I or my son have anything in there, we aren't going to know or see it for a long long time. UGH.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Stroller, toys, books, xtra set of clothese for my little one and her toy wagon.
    candace_08

Answer by candace_08 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Nothing because I just cleaned out my car!! :-)

But normally there is a blanket in the seat in case it rains, a stroller in the trunk.....

In my husband's car he has a bag of clothes, several blankets, a poopy diaper in the floor board (I changed her diaper in the car when we went to the beach last week, and I forgot to tell him it was in there...) so he will be getting a good surprise.....lol I should probably tell him........
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• 4 sippy cups and 2 kid's jackets (even though I live in AZ and it's been over 100 degrees for the last few weeks)... LOL
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2009