Doesn't anybody remember during the Presidential campaign Obama said' "America is the greatest nation on earth, and together, you and I can change that." It seems like he's doing his best, doesn't it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Why do we play these little games?????????????? WHY!?!?!
    Anonymous

• If you mean this in a positive way. i commend you...i have yet to read anything positive about our president. so THANKS>>><
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yeah it was something to that effect lol.I laugh but it is truely nauseating.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/change.asp
    Anonymous

• he never said that: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/change.asp
    asyoulikeit

Answer by asyoulikeit at 12:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yes, snopes... good reference. Snopes is no longer credible.. theyve been exposed.
    Anonymous

• I just think its a shame that so much more is expected of him because he is black both good and bad. That is what makes it a race thing..hes the first blah blah blah. I am just waiting it out. If he sucks at his job its cause he sucks at it. If hes good at its cause hes good at it. Not because of the color of his skin.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 12:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• sweetstkissez22, OP here.

Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt, but I don't deserve it. PLEASE READ the statement, and THINK carefully about what it says. Do we really want to change America to NOT being the greatest nation on earth? He crafts his words very carefully when he has time to think about a speech beforehand. He says what he means, but it sounds like something else, and people who are used to hearing pre-digested sound bites, don't really hear what what he says.I will give you one thing though, he is one of the most persuasive public speakers ever born.

Anonymous

• OH YES HE DID SAY THAT--I HEARD IT MYSELF
    Anonymous

• link please
    Anonymous