Do you think that Americans arestarting to wake up and really LISTEN to what Mr. Obama is actually saying now that he's actually President and has made some changes they don't like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• some might - it happens to lots of people who for whatever reason were under a guise of a certain politican. Why would this time be any different. I'm sure there are people who voted for him who wish they could have their vote back. Millions of them perhaps. Will that change the fact that for the next 3.5 yrs he is the said POTUS? Nope.

Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• no no no you don't understand...what he MEANT to say was.................
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I'm fine with most of the changes he has made. So no, I don't need to wake up. I already am. Having a president, is like having a partner.... They sometimes do things you don't like or agree with, but you still are behind them 100! its called loyalty.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• 100%
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I dont like him, and not because he is black i am not racist at all.... i have my reasons but dont want to start a debate, some things he is doing good at though, to stay positive :)
    Anonymous

• Obama was unaware that some of things he said wouldn't not go over well with the American people. While you are looking at his mouth, his actions will be doing something else..

I truly think he is playing the shell game better than any shady street con.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yeh, what kind of Preident talks about world peace anyway.
    Anonymous

• I truly think he is playing the shell game better than any shady street con

. __________________

I agree. He's a master manipulator and a lot of Americans have fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• There's changes all presidents do or have done that people don't like.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Agree grly and abby tis what happens when you put a Chicago street thug in the big seat.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2009