What are your family plans for the summer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• with me getting ready for the september baby and just enjoying life as it comes~!
    amyershoney

Answer by amyershoney at 1:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I'm having a baby this summer too, I am due July 3rd. That and going swimming alot, taking the older kids to the park, we have been grilling alot already, nothing to special but enough to stay busy!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• We are going to spend a week in Florida in a beach house for my sil wedding. I am rather dreading it was we are very fair skinned and I am worried about the sun. We are also going camping and celebrating a third birthday on the fourth of July.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My teen girls go to camp for 12 nights in Michigan in July. We have a pool so we spend tons of summer time in it. Toledo has every ethnic festival you can imagine. We always hit the Polish fest for fun and great food. My SIL has a farm so we ride horses, and she and I can every fruit and veggie we grow in our gardens. I HOPE to get my LO potty trained by the time preschool starts. My girls go back 8/17 so it already seems like a short summer. Oh, and I work full time, so there's that too.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My DH just got a new job so he hasn't gained any vacation yet plus online school doesn't get a break for summer, so I'll still be doing school! I'll just be staying at home with the babies and doing school work and hanging out with my DH when he's off work!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 1:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Working on the house and yard, homeschooling my 15 year old daughter in English because she failed it in 9th grade and has to repeat it in 10th grade, continue my college education full time, continue caring for my infant granddaughter full time, and staying inside in the a/c as much as possible because I can't take the humidity...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2009