Christians do you have 5 min. to sign a petition to protect the Temple Mount from America muslims org ?

http://www.aclj.org/

send to your Christian friends too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• IF the post made you sick bandgeek y ou should just stay away from it. It makes me laugh when I read comments like that. You have the right to open and respond to anypost but you also have the right to ignore any post.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Why don't you start a religious war while your'e at it?
    Anonymous

• What the hell is it for? Is it to help christians or what, I don't get it?!
    Anonymous

• Photobucket
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:18 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Photobucket
    Nathskitten

• So...now we are being prejudiced towards muslims....? Wow. i may start to worship the spaghetti monster once this day is over if this crap keeps up.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:18 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Join us at Flying Spaghetti Monster group here at CM. We are always taking converts!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 1:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• God knows I believe in him, he knows I love him, he knows I respect him, why do I need to judge and be rude to other people to show my love for God? I don't because he already knows, so this is stupid. If you love God and you do as your suppose to do then you don't need to go around starting issues, let God deal with them when they die.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 1:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• You do realize that the God you supposedly whorship is the same God they whorship right? And the OIC is trying to save some of THEIR holy site as well. What gives followers of Judaism any more right to that land then anyone else who holds it as holy ground?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• classy Nath...very classy
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2009