read online for free.. i wanna read the twilight series

anyone know where online i can read the twilight series for free... thanks.. u cant go to the library its way to far from here. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• I actually have all the pdf's. I can email them to you.
    Sarina.c.c

Answer by Sarina.c.c at 2:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Sarina- how nice of you. Everybody deserves to get a chance to read the Twilight Series. I'm sure the OP will appreciate it.
    Anonymous

• I agree, very nice of you! I still can't believe the people who don't like Twilight lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:23 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• There in is an app for book on the iphone if you have one but I suggest you skip twlight i do like it but the sookie stackhouse novels are way better... there is dead until dark, living dead in dallas, club dead, definetly dead, from dead to worse, dead and gone, therer are 9 books so far.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 3:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I read twilight and absolutely loved it, dont care for the movie like i said above, but I find the twilight story to be very entertaining and addicting. I am going to start the Sookie Stackhouse novels soon because there is no more Twilight coming out :( since Midnight sun isn't going to be released so we will see how that goes.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• here's a link :) it goes by chapters on here (i can't find a whole one anymore, but i have it on my comp if you want me to send it to you) so you'll have to click on the different chapter links at the bottom right side :)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15427993/twilight-1st-chapter-First-sight
    WesAndNicksMom

Answer by WesAndNicksMom at 11:50 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• http://www.4shared.com/stephaniemeyer
    You can get the whole book on here, or any book for that matter
    Rylan2009

Answer by Rylan2009 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2009