OMG! Worst parent ever!

I had a bed delivered Tuesday and the driver said they had to stop suddenly because there was a 2 year old on her bike in the middle of the street wearing only underpants and socks! He asked her where she lived,and took her home.When her mom answered the door,and was informed where he found her daughter,she replied "So! Her dad was watching her"!He said he may get fired for his comments,because he called her trash!What is this world coming to?I don't know if he informed the police,he was out of here so fast!I hope he did!

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• The driver was right! That mother is trash and its even hard for me to call her a mother. She does not deserve the word!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• ohhh my God what is this world coming to i am pregnant and my belly doesnt get tooo close to the street lol some people make me so mad and upset!!!! i want to take the time to thank everyone who cares about children not just their own .....God Bless
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• WOW that is horrible, I hate people like that, if something happens then they're going to be "I should have been watching her" or "I just turned around for a second" they lie out their ass when we all know they didn't care! WATCH YOUR DAMN KIDS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD you had them if you can't take care of them give them to someone who can!! This is my message to all those stupid moms who don't care!!
    Anonymous

• I would have told him to call the police before the mother called on him.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 1:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My husband almost hit a little girl on a big wheel riding in the middle of the road with no parent nearby. She was probably about two. So he pulled over, called the police from his cell phone, and waved the little girl to the side of the road. She rode over there and he sat with her on the curb and talked to her until the police got there. He then explained to the police the situation, and let them handle it. No one noticed that there was this 6 ft 6, 300 pound man sitting with this girl on the side of the road for ten minutes.

That driver was awesome! I am glad he did something to keep that child safe.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I understand that sometimes things happen....but really? She just put the blame on someone else? She didn't even seem upset?
    You want to hear something really gut wrenching? My friend works at a gas station that is on a busy road, she had to call the cops the other day because she saw this woman walking with a kid who could not have been older than two- she was making the kid push a stroller with a baby in it down this busy street. The poor toddler accidentally tipped the stroller, my friend said the woman actually TOSSED the baby back into the stroller and then proceeded to PUSH THE STROLLER INTO THE STREET and make the toddler go get it.

Sometimes I hate people.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 1:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Too bad he didn't just take her to the police department, then she really would have been in trouble.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:36 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• something sad near where I live? There is this little girl who looks to be about maybe a year old maybe a year and a half. We see her older brother wtaching her and he is about 4 maybe 5 outside ALONE!!!! I have thought about calling the cops or FDS but I haven't. This little girl plays in the road and there is no one there ot watch her or stop her. VERY SAD Parents watch your kids.
    JessieGoins

Answer by JessieGoins at 1:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i would of taken the child to the cops immediatelya nd contacted a protective agency.

obviously that kid is neglected.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• OMGosh! Sadly I can believe it. My ExH did things like that and then wonders why his son doesn't want to visit. Every time he would come home he would have a new injury and I would have to take off work to take him to the dr. SAD!
    Anonymous