I AM A CHRISTIAN

In President Obama's speech in Cairo, Egypt he said and i quote "I am a christian"

What did you say Mr. President?

"I am a christian"

What was that?

"I am a christian"

WHAT????

I AM A CHRISTIAN!!!!!!

To those who think otherwise do you get it now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anon, regardless of what he says, unfortunately, people will still not believe it. Not even if JC himself came down and announced it.
    It's sad. Last I looked, people are allowed to change and convert to other religions. So he was born into one faith, and converted to another. So what? So did I!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHAHA.......I GET that he will say whatever he has too...including apologizing for things he SHOULDN'T and agreeing to shut down a facility with NO IDEA how to do it. The man says a lot, that doesn't make it true.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Who cares what he thinks he is he hasn't proven to be any Christian by any means.He has proven to be a fat liar though.
    Anonymous

• I will be waiting to see if he starts acting like it.

Wouldn't that tell the tale?

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• * by the way...don't care if he is or isn't...I just don't trust a word he says.....he SCREAMS slimy used car salesman everytime I watch him speak.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• SSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Who cares. Man, you REAL Christians sure are a bunch of judgmental people..sheesh.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 1:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• That will be around when you do too I imagine grace.
    Anonymous

• None of you have proven that you are Christians either. Your hate mongering is not very Christian.

Photobucket
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Does it matter what he says? I could jump up and down and scream "I'm a circus midget" all day long- not gonna change the fact that I'm 5'8" and have very little acrobatic ability.

I'm not going to judge his religion-it's not my place or right. I can tell you we must believe some very different things, though.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2009