Has anyone ever had humana one insurance for there kids?

I have applied for a plan for my daughter and am waiting for approval. Anyways, i understand what it says that immunizations are covered at 100% and there is no waiting period. All i have to pay is my copay. But i am not seeing where it is saying if she gets sick is there a waiting period. I see where it says about well baby care there is a 90 day waiting period. But i dont know about if she gets sick. What if she for soem reason had to see a specialist of somesort. I can't think of a reason but whatever a specialist would be seen for. Do you think there is a waiting period for that? How does your plan work? I am wary about calling and asking them. I don't want them to think soemthing is wrong and then deny me or something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• There should not be a waiting period, but you will not know for certain until you phone the number on your insurance card.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2009