How do you get your man to go down there without having to say it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well i dont have to tell him lol. but you could try some tasty flavor things just be like i got something good for you to taste. or you can wait for him naked with whipped cream on he'll eat you right up lol.
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 2:19 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I dont know, but when you find out, let me know LOL.
    Anonymous

• Shove his head where I want it to go. That works for us! May not for you. But, it's worth a try! Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• Push his head, HARD, in that direction. Plus you have to give to receive...

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 1:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• A guy should automatically know or automatically like and want to do it...
    Anonymous

• Guide his head there. I don't have to ask luckily, and he should want to do it for you especially if you do it for him!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• a light push on the shoulder but most of the time he just does it he know either oral sex or the vibrator are the only ways I have an orgasm so if he doesn't want the vibrator he goes downtown all by himself

lalasha

Answer by lalasha at 2:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Push him in a downward motion by his shoulders. Pause as he goes down so he takes time to taste you on the way, and then continue pushing him while you work yourself with your fingers so you can both be involved by the time he gets there.
    Anonymous

• Let's see...giving it to him without asking often gets mine taken care of with no prompting, but if I need to...guiding him, playing with food, straight out telling him, and the most blunt way, just sitting on his face!

Anonymous