Have You ever thought about starting a business in Health and wellness?

Tia23sb

Asked by Tia23sb at 1:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, I guess it would be a good field to be in. However, I would not do any type of diet, health plans, etc, on the internet. I might start some type of well thought out business on my own.
    Anonymous

• I did and the products were great but very expensive, and I spent more money on the monthly costs then what I made, so in the end it was not worth it. I am now selling gold canyon candles and I am making alot more money and have a great team going.
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 3:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I did, So I did it... Now I wish I hadn't waisted my time!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My dream has always been to have a healthfood store and coffeeshop.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I did, and still on the way to becoming a medical transcriptionist, anything to be my own boss! Currently I work with Procard from home.

-
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I did, it was the best decision I ever made. Over $21,000 so far. But my family's health is the best reason, we have not been sick and all the meds and OTC we had needed before are not needed anymore. Choose a reputable company when deciding to work from home with a Health and Wellness Company.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• yes I have my own business and make good money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jun. 7, 2009