How can it be easier to potty train my son?

He is showing signs of wanting to be potty trained but every time he is there. He has to go to his fathers and well his father and grandmother treat him like a baby and puts him in diapers and give him a bottle and everything and i have to start all over again. can anyone help me please

blakesmom634

Asked by blakesmom634 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes...wait until he is READY. If he is really ready he will be able to tell his grandparents he is a big boy and he WANTS to go potty.
    Let him be a baby until he is no longer a baby.
    Anonymous

• he does they don't listen to him and he goes in he pants and i cant do anything to stop it because he is three hours away from me and then they tell me they are going to call cps on me and i dont even now what to do im 19 and i do everything in the world for my son
    blakesmom634

Answer by blakesmom634 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2009