how should i go bout losing weight?

I am stuck at the weight i am now n i still want to lose at least 40 pounds. I need something that works...that is easy to follow by...please anybody help...my marriage is in need of this...trust me!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't get why your marriage in in need of it. But, I am in the same boat! No one answered my post for help. So, I did research on the subject. And what I found out is the #1 reason that women don't lose the weight is STRESS! I lowered my stress and in the past 2 weeks I've lost just over 5 lbs. I keep a meal journal and write every thing in it that I eat. This I found REALLY helped. I never realized what I ate until it was on paper! So, here's how I can help...

1. SUPPORT you
    2. Start a mean journal ASAP
    3. EAT BREAKFAST even an apple or banana
    4. Get active
    5. drink lots of water
    6. LOVE YOURSELF

send me a request to be "friends" HAVE A HAPPY DAY! GOOD LUCK
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 1:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• sometimes when you hit a plateau doing a whole body cleanse will help. it sounds like you're ready to commit to a program just like my mom was. my mom has lost 50 pounds using the program I sell. let me know if you want more info
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 3:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Losing weight will not help a marriage! It sounds like you need couples counseling.
    In order to get to and maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    Start with regular exercise, as simple as walking, for at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Now, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 6-7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html. Feel free to ask me any questions. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 7:20 AM on Jun. 5, 2009