when pregnant did you find that alot of people annoed you or got on your nerves

babygoins09

Asked by babygoins09 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ummm yeah...in fact right now the neighbor is mowing and weed wacking his lawn and I'd like to go over there and shove the weed wacker up his butt...he woke me up from the first decent nap I've had in like forever. BTW - 37 wks preggo so not sleeping at night.
    Anonymous

• Yep. I am annoyed with people and cranky constantly.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 1:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Oh my yes, some people would annoy me just by talking to me. The sound of there voice or something. And it seemed like everything pissed me off. And normally i am just laid back and really don't care. But when pregnant i ammore like just don't talk to me. I feel bad and like a real bitch. But i think it is that way for some people. The only ones who didn't irritate were my child and my little dog. They could have commited murder and got away with it.
    Anonymous

• omg yes!!!!!!!! and after i had my baby none of those people got on my nerves ne more!! its so weird i couldn't hardley stand anyone
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my son, I was fine(well,in my opinion,others may think differently,lol).When I was pregnant with my daughter ..OMG...I was total "b".I knew the words coming out of my mouth were pure evil even as I spoke them to people, lol. I hated people, and I let them know it without a blink of an eye,lol. It was weird....but thank GOD I am back to normal now(well...I hope so,lol). It's weird, isn't it? But eh..whatever...people will get over it. Use this time to tell people what you REALLY think..it'll make you feel better,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• haha all the time!!! i still get it sometimes...lol
    MoMosMommy439

Answer by MoMosMommy439 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• yes! especially my dad & husband
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I frequently want to shout at the people around me. I find that taking a break with deep breathing and Peanut M&Ms helps =)
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Oh yes before i found out i was pg i was always pissyy sometimes even seeing ppl made me want to attack them cuz i couldn't stand them well ii kept blamin all this on my period or other things well a lil while later i found out i was pg and thats why i was like that still am constantly especially with my boyfriend...
    maris1192

Answer by maris1192 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• its like my mom and my sister ....i feel like if you dont like something im doing or the way i am and ive been dis way for 23yrs...deal wit it my husband and i get along fine....thanks for all the support
    babygoins09

Answer by babygoins09 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2009