So, is is possible God keeps the good folks in Heaven from the start...and all of us here on Earth are really the bad ones that were cast out of Heaven and this is really Hell?

Wouldn't that be some crap? To find out you were already in Hell and you have no chance for going up to Heaven. And instead of living forever with him, you just die and get buried. Just a thought.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I like your thinking but it says when someone dies they are sleeping until God is ready for everyone to come to heaven and the rest to be sent to hell. But who knows! LOL It's always good to wonder then again it might not be!
    Anonymous

• if that is true then we might as well party lol.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• No,and I think you all are starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel for questions today. Don't you have something better to do than sit around going "oh, I'll ask this, it's outlandish and far-fetched,but it'll still stir up some problems, so I'll go ahead and do it,cause I live to cause problems on CM?"
    Anonymous

• ohh yea your right anon 208, its so wrong to ask a thought provoking question and see a different angle.

cause we all know cm is full of completely serious, honest questions
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• and we didnt have any problems in this question, until you showed up! *shoo
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:10 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• LOL....that's why I asked it...duh!

Ok..Let's party.
    Anonymous

• LOL ANON:08 how is this causing problems, it's a question about curiousity! How is being curious a problem? Get off your high horse we're aloud to question things, God never said to not question things! Dear Jesus have a chill pill!!
    Anonymous

• o.O wow never thought of this lol
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 2:10 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• sometimes I wonder if the reason why kids are abused is because they were bad in a previous life..
    For example maybe some pedafile dies and is reborn to be abused and tortured in childhood, so he gets back the trauma he dealt out in a previous life.
    Anonymous

• Ok. I will come out. I started anonymously, but, I think I will out myself. I wasn't sure what reactions I would get.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2009