Has anyone ever thought that God made gay people as a way of population control?

Christians are always saying that if God wanted gay people to be together he would have made them with body parts that could make a baby together. Maybe God made gay people to keep the population under control.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ya know... I've never thought about that --- interesting theory. That could make sense.

But, I know of some REALLY hot gay people --- it's a real shame their gene pools will end with them LOL
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I've often thought that. Or maybe they are here to adopt kids that need loving parents.
    Anonymous

• and then they could adopt and fix the foster care system.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Has anyone ever thought that all of you need to get a new hobby? And, stop obsessing over God,and every little bitty thing He did or didn't do? Good grief, life is way too short for you to just sit around,thinking up every little bitty thing you can,and then posting it. If you don't believe, fine, if you do, great, good for you, if you think you're born gay,whatever if you don't be careful about sharing that around here, you'll get bashed. If you are a pagan, grand for you! If you are an atheist, whoopee! Knock yourself out, trying to disprove the Bible. But,for the love of God, STOP posting little nit-picking no reason for them, stupid, ignorant NOT THOUGHT PROVOKING question,that have no relevance,and only give you another forum to bash the Bible and God.
    Anonymous

• No I think God made gay people because we need some sinners in this world, not everyone is perfect
    Anonymous

• Wow anon maybe you need a hobby.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My DH has a theory that evolution is creating more gay people, and its nature's way of thinning down the population. They can adopt up the unwanted children too. Whether it was God or nature, it seems like a good thing to me.
    Anonymous

• The earth wants plastic
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I don't know who that anon is,but I agree. If God were small enough to be understood, He would not be big enough to be worshipped.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I was not bashing the bible at all. I was asking a real question. Maybe you are the one who needs to get a hobby instead of hating those who have questions about God. Have you never wondered if everything in the bible is exactly as you are taught?
    I am a Christian BTW .
    Anonymous