How is everyone today???

I'm tired today and just want to sleep all day, but like thats going to happen. How is everyone else?

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 2:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'm in a GREAT mood.... TODAY IS MY B-DAY!! i'm 38!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I'm plum tired too! Only got about 5 hours of sleep last night. Woke up to go to my nephew's graduation this morning. Then we caught a 10:30 family movie and the Dollar Theater. After that, I tried to hunt down a couple of plain white tees for my kids so they can make their summer reading club shirts at our library - never found one. I need a 4-6 for my five year old, but the smallest size I could find was a 6-8. Found zilch for my toddler. Came home only to have the toddler poop her pants! Uhg! When will this day end?! Gotta' go - the teen wants to hit the book store!

I need a drink........................
    Anonymous

• sadI was up aaaaall night and had to register my DD for her schedule for next year at 8 a.m. and then be to work from 9-5.  I promised a friend I would take a walk with her and the LO's after dinner....all I want to do is crawl into bed!  Soooo tired.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Doing good for the moment. Tired,had to go pay a few bills,and take my son to get his glasses. Mom and I had to go to the grocery store,so we took him,also and he got a few things he needed as well (he's 24,and lives on his own). Came home,and had to unload the van, yuck! Put up all the groceries. Not much of a day off,but on the other hand,at least I also didn't have to go to work! LOL. Gonna relax the rest of the day.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I'm sore. Very sore. I had a diagnostic injection test today in my lumbar region to see if I qualify for a nerve burning treatment to kill my lower back pain since the pain injections aren't working. My doctor told me that if the relief was 50% or greater then I'm a great candidate. I had perhaps 20% relief, at the most. :( I don't know what other options there are, but I'm in pain right now and don't want anymore pills.
    I also wish the sun would appear. We've had so many days of rains with thunder and lightening that I'm so sick of the gloomy gray! The storms have been getting bad enough to knock out power, satellite, and the internet.....grrrrr!
    Also, my infant granddaughter, whom I care for, is teething and is very cranky. Poor wee thing. I just want to hold her and hug her, but she gets so fussy. She's in her swing right now and is starting to get fussy again. Poor sweetie pie.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Answered at 2:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 by:

* shorty13417

short...
    i'm in a GREAT mood.... TODAY IS MY B-DAY!! i'm 38!!

Happy Birthday! And, prydferthmenyw, I will be praying for you,and your precious grandbaby.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2009