Would any of you care to share what God has blessed you with recently? We really need some positivity in here, for a change!

I have just been so blessed these last few days, just waking up every morning, knowing God will pour out His grace and mercy anew everyday. Living in a country where we are still free to read His word,and worship Him as we please,without fear of retribution. When I look at my family, love my grandbabies, I'm just so blessed. And, of course,my health. God has worked the most amazing miracle there. Literally giving me my life back,in a way only He could have. So, I'd love to hear something positive for a change,instead of all the negativity that's gone on the last few days. Oh,and if you are a Pagan, or Satanist,or Atheist,and want to share something beautiful,as well, you are more than welcome. Everyone is,as long as we all keep it positive,and upbeat!

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My DD,Family,home, job, i am thankful for everything i have and everyone in my life that loves me. Also my health but i have to say the best blessing that i have is a loving family.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I'm here alive and kicking.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• That's awesome, both of you! Let's keep em coming!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• mercy grace and forgiveness, a loving family, beautiful wonderful children....an adoring Husband who is also a man of God... health, wealth, happiness...........Someone to lean on...the One thing that IS WAS and WILL ALWAYS be...NEVER changing...

Woot woot Praise God!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I agree!! Too much negativity today! I'm trying to stay away from the "haters" posts today, LOL.

God has blessed me with so much more than I can even get into here. A wonderful husband, the gift of friendship, beautiful, healthy children . . . so much more.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• AMEN! mamakirs!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My family has been strruggling for a few months with monetary issues. DH has never wanted to sit down and work through the numbers with me so we can figure out where the money goes. Two days ago, he called me from work to ask me about suspending our tithes until we get a handle on the situation. I told him I would think and pray about it. The thought makes my stomach feel like there is a lead weight in it. So, I sat down at naptime and pulled out all the bills, paycheck stubs, etc. and figured out on paper that we have over $500 extra this coming month and if we are careful we should be able to be debt free well before Christmas. Which is about the same time that he figured with not payiong tithes, only I continued to pay them.
    Js_Mommy131

Answer by Js_Mommy131 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• That's so awesome jennijune!
    stvmen88

• Jrs. Mommy, what an awesome testimony! Don't we worship an awesome,amazing, loving God? He always provides for us, no matter what. Thank you for sharing that.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Sorry, I meant js mommy,that r got in there accidentally! LOL.
    stvmen88