Is your husband a nag??

Mine is!! Oh my goodness! He is wonderful and I love him but he finds a reason to complain about EVERYTHING! He does help me out around the house (does dishes, empties the trash, does his own laundry, makes his own lunches for work etc..) but he will find something to nag about. If I am trying to do 2 things at once and the third thing couldn't get done.. Forget about it.. "Why is this sitting here it takes 2 seconds to put it away...."

To the wives that nag.. Don't! It's annoying.

LOL

BSFreeMama

Asked by BSFreeMama at 2:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Only about sex!! LOL!!!!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Nope my husband doesn't nag at all, I swear!! I think I do enough nagging for the both of us.
    Anonymous

• Mine does the same thing!!! It drives me crazy. Nothing I do is right according to "his" standards. It's affected our relationship on many occasions.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2009