There was a post a couple of weeks ago about..

a mother who didn't like to be wasteful and made her child (I think it was a baby between 0-12 months) drink what it spit up. Like if the baby spit up the mother would put it back in the bottle. Does anyone know how that post came out. I only got to see a couple of the responses and they were not good. I havn't been on in a while and i went to try to find it and read somemore of the responses but i can't find it. Do you remember how you reacted if you responded. I was appauled by the sound of it. It reminded me of that book a few years ago, A child called it. i think was the name. Anyways that just seems cruel and maybe even abuse. What did you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• All I can say is eeewww. And she needs to be forced to drink her own puke a couple times over.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Wow i don't remember seeing that post but let me tell you if i did i would have been going off. That is f**ked up for real. Ya that does remind me of the book "A BOY CALLED IT" oh my goodness. I would like to duck tape this bitch to my wall and throw darts at her head while shes eating my vomit.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• The book is called "A Child called IT" By Dave Peltzer. He also has "Little Boy Lost" and "A man named Dave"
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:10 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I didn't see that post, thank god. That's awful! That's how I would have responded!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 3:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• ewah...omg.I never seen that post.I have never heard of anyone doing that before. It's making my stomach hurt just thinking about it.I don't know if it would be considered child abuse...but ignorance for sure. She must not know any better.I feel sorry for the mother...maybe she had no family or friends for guidance and support,people around her to ask questions like that. She probably removed the question,I bet there was a lot of negative responses, of course.Sounds like she really needed some help.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Actually if i remember reading it right, it was a friend of the mothers (or someone who knew her) that posted the question. I don't think it was the mother herself. I wish there was someone else who remembered seeing it. I am starting to think i dreamed it or something. but i swear it was there.
    Anonymous

• I don't remember seeing that post either. I can't believe any mother would do that to their child, but I also can't believe a mother would murder their child either and that happens all the time. Makes me wonder if posts like that are legit or if someone was making that up to get a rise out of the rest of us moms?
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I remember. The poster was asking if anyone else thought it was abuse. I did.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 7:42 PM on Jun. 4, 2009