How many would be interested?

Ok, I was just thinking that it would be good to start a group here on CM that posts pictures of children that are missing. I am on the NCMED (National Center for Missing and Exploited Children) list of poster distributors. I think it would be good for all of us to work together to try and find these kids. Would you join a group like this, or is there already one?
-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it would be great! Like an Amber Alert for CM.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I think that would be a great idea. And, thanks for thinking of it. I'd love to join something like that.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• count me in...we can post here and on other sites too...like myspace, twitter, facebook and others like that .......
    msangie2003

Answer by msangie2003 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• There is one for Amber Alerts. But not all children get amber alerts. And it's sometimes easier to look at a picture when you are trying to see someone. I will work on getting it started.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Oh, that's a great idea. :)
    iluvmommyhood58

Answer by iluvmommyhood58 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Ok, I started the group. The name is Finding the Lost. I don't know the url off the top of my head, so just search it. Hope to see you ladies there.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2009