11 month old

My daughter would rather play with her clothing then her toys. Is this normal? she doesnt really want anything to do with her toys unless if we have another kid in the house then she gets mad if they play with them. the only toys she seems to like is her outside toys otherwise its just her clothing she will take them out of the hamper and play with them for hours.

dewey_scoles

Asked by dewey_scoles at 3:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have an area with all her toys...she would much rather play with whatever I don't want her to play with. When I go to friends houses she loves to play with their toys. I think you just have to rotate her selection to keep her from getting bored.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 3:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Na it is normal. My 11 month old is obsessed with the laundry if she sees it. If it is folded and int he basket, she takes it all out. If it is dirty she takes it out of the basket. I have to keep all laundry up high or behind closed doors. I guess it is a baby thing.
    Anonymous

• Hahah . . they seem to want everything, but their toys. My daughter does it too. She LOVES electronics. I am constantly having to get her away from the tv receiver and the laptops. Oh and the end table has a door that she is always getting into. I have to put a baby lock on it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2009