anyone have a job you just love?If so what is it?

Asked by proudmom34 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• yeah I do....BEING A MOM!!! You might not get paid for it but its the best job!!!

Answer by Goingthruitall at 3:18 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I am a mommy and the operations manager for a mortgage brokerage. I love it.. there is nothing better than helping people.

Answer by mamakirs at 3:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I have 3 home businesses... LOVE them all. If I didn't I wouldn't do them!

I'm with Ameriplan, FreebieForce & Teaporia...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I love all my jobs, they make it possible for me to be with my girls:

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I agree! I love being a mom! But I also wanted something that was for me that I enjoyed and could do on my own time, so I joined up with a homebased business. Actually, I should say the business found me, because I wasn't really looking, but I got hooked in on the products. I've never felt this way or been so impressed with a product! I sell Gold Canyon candles and have been for just about two years. I absolutely LOVE what I do!

Kim Niehaus

Answer by justkima at 4:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yes, mom, Pharmacy Technician, Animal Care Specialist and Procard (at home career).

Work at home...and spend more time with your children!

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I do!!
    I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I used to run the auto shows for Volco cars. Loved It! Then I became a mommy 4 years ago and quit. I love being able to stay mom and watch my daughter. We went through 7 years of infertility so I didn't want to work outside the home. With that said, I started looking about a year ago into a home business. I join Gold Canyon and Love It. Incrediable support from my upline and GC. If you are interested in knowing more, pm me and I will forward you some information.
    Take a look at my web site so you can see all the products GC sells.

Answer by Marianne531 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Get paid to get your mail out of the mailbox! Either at home or at the Post Office! No FEES!

Get paid to play games and do surveys! NO FEES EVER!

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:10 AM on Jun. 5, 2009