anyone ever regret something done in the past?

I've kinda recently "made up" with some people I knew in high school. One of them an ex boyfriend, and the breakup was really bad and his friends all hated me after that. Well one of them posted a photo of the group in high school and it made me kinda sad. Like if I wasnt such a bitch to that sweet guy I would have maybe been in the picture with them, as "part of the group" ya know? I did apologize to the guy and he said it's not even worth stressing about it and he accepted. but I still hold a lot of guilt especially after seeing that picture.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There are somethings I wish that I didnt do but I live by the meaning never regret something that once made you smile!
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 3:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Oh my yes. Things I am terribly sad about doing. Some even more recent than in the distant past. You just have to accept that it is part of the person you are and try to not repeat the mistake.

Answer by Bmat at 3:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i have done things that im not pound of . i really dont regert things, just wish i didnt do things, but i believe there is a reason for every thing that whappens.
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 3:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Nope, nothing. Everything I have ever done I have learned something valuable from :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Sure, I've done stupid things in my past but I learned from them and grew up.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 3:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2009